We are all well aware of how cheesy a pick-up line can get. At times, they are super corny. But they can be a fun way to catch the guy or girl of your dreams off-guard. It is just about the cutest way to let somebody know you’re interested. You are always off to a fine start if you can make them giggle! You can add these flirty pickup lines to your arsenal to win a dating war.
So if you’re trying to get into the good books of the person you’ve been noticing for a very long time or just annoy your spouse, you’ve hit the holy cup of corniness. Even if your one-liner doesn’t steal their heart, they will definitely recall you, which counts for something at least.
Maybe you want a funny and cheesy pick-up line flirty pickup lines or a raunchy one. Whatever the case is, that’s where we come in! Whether you want to impress someone or need something to update your dating profile with, we’ve rounded up over one hundred flirty pickup lines so you can find the best ones in a pinch!
Sure, you can always go with the standard “hey” (plus a thousand extra WHYs to show you’re into them), but you only get one chance to send that first text—and you would want to impress.
While some may prefer taking a friendly route, others like to let their crushes know what’s up via a flirty pick-up line right from the start. If you can relate to the same, here are the best flirty pickup lines to send. Come along!
Ask them on a unique date
A walk accompanied by dinner is lovely but slightly overdone. Try these uncommon ways to ask your special someone to go out with you.
- Let’s throw a potluck picnic – you bring your favorite food, I’ll get mine! Dress code: sunscreen.
- You’ve been challenged to a Laser Tag War by your Future SO. Accept if you dare!
- How about we swap books when we meet? I’d love to read a novel close to your heart. xx
- Picture this for a first date: Bob Ross tutorial. Both of us, covered in paint, and me creating happy trees with you.
- Quick, get in the time machine! I’ve set it so we can meet earlier!
- Why don’t we bond over some furbabies and volunteer at the local dog shelter tomorrow?
- Let’s buy a bunch of ingredients and try to invent a new kind of sushi roll! Your place or mine?
- My oracle tells me you’re losing when we play air hockey this weekend. There’s still time to prove it wrong…
- There’s a pottery class in my area that I’ve been dying to try. Want to recreate that scene from Ghost with me?
- Wanna watch me break the sound barrier? Tell me when and where we’re meeting.
Flirty Pickup lines for when you are quarantined
Here are some “COVID-friendly” pickup lines for hard-working online dating lovers. Stay safe!
- We grew the exact 19 succulents in quarantine! It’s meant to be!
- I’m like the 0.1% of germs that sanitizer can’t kill – super reliable.
- So since we can’t go OUT on a date, how about we get each other pizza?
- Since we have to distance ourselves socially, let’s make up the gap emotionally for now.
- I didn’t think wearing masks was unfair till yours stopped me from seeing your face.
- I’d send you flowers if I could, but here’s this video of a puppy waking up instead since these are strange times.
- Getting the vaccine was my second favorite thing about 2021. The first was meeting you.
- Talking to you is like using sanitizer on a public bus – I just can’t get enough.
- How would you feel about a chill dinner date over video? Virtual candles and everything!
- I’ll buy you a coffee after lockdown every time you beat my high score. You in?
Old-school Is The Way Sometimes
Do you love a pearl-clutching moment? Do you giggle and cringe at black-n-white romance and overwrought dialogue? Look no further!
- I know it’s already September, but you sure do look like my Valentine.
- Is your nickname Sirius? ’Cause, you’re just about the brightest star in the sky.
- They told me magic wasn’t real – guess they hadn’t seen you smile.
- Screw Instagram, I’d follow you anywhere.
- Wow, I didn’t realize that works of art were allowed to leave the museum.
- I was hungry till I got your number. Now I’m pretty fulfilled.
- Man, I didn’t think wishing on the birthday candles would WORK.
- You must’ve been a cold soda in a previous life because this conversation is refreshing.
- I can’t help grinning like a fool every time I see that you’re typing.
- I’m not sure I believe in The One, but The Two of us, on the other hand…
Flirty Pick UpLines for the Emoji-savvy
Language has come full circle, and we’re all using emojis again. Here are some sweet, short, sweet, picture-perfect pick-up lines.
- 🙉 That’s me blocking out the sound of anyone’s texts but yours.
- 🐊 I’m going to snap you right up.
- 🍋 this is just a lemon, but you are sublime.
- 👠 Hey, I think you dropped this at the ball last night.
- 👽 Getting your number feels otherworldly.
- 💑 I’m from the future. <- That’s us a month from now.
- 💣 Are your initials TNT? Because that picture is the bomb.com.
- ❤️🔥 I’ve been burning up for you.
- 👩🌾 I’m done hoe-ing around. Let’s get to know each other.
- 🤷 Can you help me find my mind? I seem to lose it around you.
Literal Flirty PickUp Lines about Cheese
Don’t jerk in with zero context on this corny category – make some connection first, or write something witty in your bio. But, mind you, vulgarity isn’t a substitute for wit (be careful there)! Then you know your Textee is a total “cheeseball”, too.
- Please come closer; I Camembert to be without you.
- I just know we’re meant to Brie.
- You Cheddar believe I have more cheesy compliments waiting.
- I was nearly Feta-p of dating, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to talk to you.
- I’ll never let you feel Provolone.
- You look too Gouda to be true.
- Are you a Margherita pizza? Because you look Mozzar-hella good.
- Should I try another cheesy joke, or do I have a parmesan to take you out on a date?
- Hallou – is it – mi you’re looking for?
- I’m nacho average cheese ball – but I’d love a partner in crime.
Pop culture Flirty pickup lines
It’s always thrilling to run into someone obsessed with your favorite movie, band, or even a book. It’s also a pretty safe bet that most people have heard of these films and series. Take a crack at it– you might strike gold!
- The only thing scarier than the Babadook is the thought of you not texting back.
- Come with me, and you’ll be in a world of love and adoration.
- Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman! (Could be a healthy relationship.)
- Accio perfection! Oh wait, you’re already here.
- Sooooo tell me what you want, what you REALLY REALLY want.
- If we were caught in a shipwreck, I’d let you float on the door with me.
- Click here for my most solemn promise to you.
- You walking into a room would make the royal wedding look like a kid’s birthday party.
- You should stay away from vampires. They’re allergic to pure sunshine.
- ‘I may not be the smartest man, but I know what love is.’ Hint, hint.
Some animal-inspired flirty pickup lines
These pickup lines are great for chasing someone with the same beastly humor as you!
- Would it be shellfish if I clamored for more of your time?
- Honey, you’re just un-bee-livable.
- Sarus cranes mate for life. We should get started on that, eh?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Whale. Whale who? Whale you go out with me?
- You must be great with reptiles – after all, you’re one in a chameleon.
- We don’t have to be owls by ourselves anymore!
- The neigh-sayers can go horseback riding if they like. I can see us being stable together.
- All this suspense of ‘who texts first’ was getting un-bear-able. I couldn’t paws anymore.
- Are you a small, fuzzy river creature? Because you’re utterly adorable.
- If I said I didn’t want you to be my main squeeze, I’d be a lion.
Flirty Pick-up lines for first-text wedding planners
Folks sometimes slide into your DMs looking for something that’ll last forever. If you like to fantasize an entire life with somebody you’re texting for the first time, we’re here to help you get there, you see! Use these flirty pickup lines.
- I was thinking we could have a spring wedding. You know, since flowers bloom when you walk by.
- Before you say anything – I DO.
- Ring-ring. Oh look, the phone’s telling us our future.
- I’ve always wanted to spend my honeymoon in the mountains, but I guess we should discuss it together.
- Don’t worry, I practiced for our wedding by walking down the dessert aisle.
- Funny, I think my phone automatically sets your text tone to ‘Here Comes the Bride’.
- God, you’re gorgeous: let’s call this day 1 of our engagements.
- This phone keeps autocorrecting your name to ‘Sweetheart’. I think it’s a sign.
- I loved meeting you the other day – can’t wait to meet your parents next.
- When we met, did you hear church bells ringing, too?
Reinventing the classics as pick-up lines
At times, an earnest confession with the help of literature is the best way to go. Want to live out your Jane Bennet and Mr. Darcy fantasies? Check out these ten swoon-worthy literature-inspired flirty pickup lines. Credits to each recognized author included!
- Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? You’re just as warm and bright. X (Shakespeare)
- ‘Love sought is good; but given unsought, is better – so, here I am! (Shakespeare)
- The Bard had it right: all you need is a heart to love, and in that heart, courage to make love known.’ (Shakespeare)
- ‘The course of true love never did run smooth’ – guess that’s why it’s taken this long to get your number. (Shakespeare)
- ‘Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind’. Though you’re looking stellar both ways. (Shakespeare)
- I’ve been feeling kookier every day since I met you – but they do say love is a temporary madness. (Louis de Bernieres)
- I have to be honest here. I was a goner, headlong before I said a word to you. (Charles Dickens)
- I’ve been trying not to dwell on you, but you’re like the sun. I see you without looking. (Leo Tolstoy)
- ‘Love is a great beautifier’. Not that you needed the help. (Louisa May Alcott)
- ‘If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.’ I suddenly have a lot of sympathy for Tennyson. (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
Self-deprecating pick-up lines
Pick-up lines may seem self-centered sometimes. Why not just make yourself the butt of a mild joke? For the humble hopeful, given below are some choice people-pleasers. Use these flirty pickup lines.
- Even with my room temperature IQ, I knew I’d be a fool not to get your number.
- I have pretty bad eyesight – but I’d have to be blind not to see that this is going somewhere.
- I get told I’m too apologetic. I’m only sorry we didn’t meet sooner.
- I have a terrible memory. Luckily, you’re unforgettable.
- I have the attention span of a goldfish, but you stopped me in my tracks.
- I wasn’t super strong, to begin with, but you make me weak in the knees.
- I may not have a six-pack, but my heart’s all yours.
- Some people call me a pushover, but I’ve already fallen for you.
- I’m not the most punctual person, but I’ve got all the time in the world for you.
- I try not to be a coward, but I’m afraid I’m already deep here.
These were the coolest pick-up lines you would ever get in your entire days of youth. Some prefer cheesy pick-up lines, while others smooth pick-up lines. You can also get them intrigued with flirty quotes or “smooth” flirting texts!